Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Explanations

To start off I apologize to any one who may have stumbled upon this blog for the cryptic ass posts.
I have no idea what they mean.

My name is User_0. Well of course this isn't my real name, but I'd like to keep that to myself.

Like any story I shall start from the beginning...
About four and half months ago I moved into a new apartment in the city. It isn't the nicest place, but it works; close to my work and cheap. Not soon after setting up my wifi I started getting these strange messages on my PC.

Before going to work at night (I work the night-shift) I usually check my email, facebook, etc. and this particular night, maybe two weeks after moving in, something very different happened. I turned on my moniter and right there on my desktop was a text box containing a message similar to the ones on this blog. I had no idea why it was there and to tell the truth it was pretty unnerving. There was no way to save the message so I closed the text box and went on with my night.

But the messages didn't stop.

They came every few days and every time it was a report of  some sort of disaster, always stating the number of casualties and stating the presence of HIM. I don't know who HE is, but HE is always mentioned in these messages.

I don't think these messages are supposed to be sent directly to me. Unless it's a practical joke i have no idea why someone would want to send these messages to me. I believe somehow that I am intercepting them, don't know how, but what else could be going on?

For a while I contemplated reporting this to the police, but I've decided against it. Mainly because I was unable to figure out if any of these "disasters" actually happened. I've searched for hours but to no avail. Still it creeps me out.

Recently I decided to record the messages on this blog because I am unable to save them onto my computer and I can have public witness to all this. I just copy and paste the messages into this blog and use it as an online archive.

I will keep posting the messages when I recieve them.

Any updates on what is going on will also be posted here.

-User_0

No comments:

Post a Comment